Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge - COMPLETE

So I'm joining the 2010 Young Adult Challenge from J. Kaye's Book Blog at the Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge level – Read 50 Young Adult novels.

 Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.



1.   The Midnight Twins - Jacelyn Mitchard
2.   Up All Night - various authors
3.   Envy - Anna Godbersen
4.   Splendor - Anna Godbersen
5.   Nothing Pink - Mark Hardy
6.   Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn
7.   Does This Make My Head Look Big? - Randa Abdel-Fattah
8.   Sister of the Bride - Beverly Cleary
9.   Rampant - Diana Peterfreund
10. Breathing Underwater - Alex Flinn
11. Fire - Kristen Cashore
12. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
13. Heist Society - Ally Carter
14. Going Bovine - Libba Bray
15. The Mermaid's Madness - Jim C. Hines
16. The Dead-Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan
17. The Blonde of the Joke - Bennett Madison
18. Perchance to Dream - Lisa Matchev
19. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
20. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - David Levithan and John Green
21. Scarlett Fever - Maureen Johnson
22. Bones of Faerie - Jannie Lee Simner
23. Liar Justine Larbalestier
24. 13 to Life Shannon Delany
25. Leviathan Scott Westerfeld
26. Alive and Well in Prague, New York Daphne Grab
27. Beautiful Malice Rebecca James
28. The Demon's Lexicon Sarah Rees Brennan
29. This Lullaby Sarah Dessen
30. Everlasting Angie Frazier
31. A Golden Web Barbara Quick
32. The Knife of Never Letting Go Patrick Ness
33. Birthmarked Caragh O'Brien
34. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend Emily Horner
35. Forgive My Fins  Tera Lynn Childs
36. This World We Live In Susan Beth Pfeffer
37. Donut Days Lara Zielin
38. The Maze Runner James Dashner
39. Angel Star Jennifer Murgia
40. Sleepless Cyn Balog
41. Nocturne L.D. Harkrader
42. Shadowland Alyson Noël
43. The Eternal Ones Kirsten Miller
44. The Girl with the Mermaid Hair Delia Ephron
45. Dark Flame Alyson Noël
46. Incarceron Catherine Fisher
47. Princess of Glass Jessica Day George
48. Sisters Red Jackson Pearce
49. Gone Lisa McMann
50. Virgin Territory James Lecesne

COMPLETED 8/12/2010

5 comments:

  1. !!! There's a 50 book level??? Wow! I'm going to go check that out. I hadn't seen the challenge yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I hadn't seen this post....must.not.enter.another.challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    New here and loving all your reviews. Love how you've listed them for easy reference. I've linked from the blog list at Kay's YA reading challenge. I'll be back!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to this reading challenge! I'll be listing as I go. I have like a handful picked out already, but the rest will be listed as I get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50 books!??? Wow... I don't think I can handle 50 so am just doing the 12. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.