Sunday, November 15, 2009

GLBT Challenge 2010 - COMPLETE

I'm joining the GLBT Challenge again for 2010.  I had such a great experience the last time.  I don't know what I'm going to read yet, but I'm joining at the Pink Triangle Level: Read 8 books with the possibility of moving up to the Rainbow Level: Read 12 or more books.


COMPLETED 9/23/2010




My list:


1.  Nothing Pink - Mark Hardy
2. Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn
3. The Blonde of the Joke - Bennett Madison
4. Frost Moon - Anthony Francis
5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - David Levithan and John Green
6. Wicked - Gregory Maguire
7. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend - Emily Horner
8. My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman


From this list:
Twelve Long Months - Brian Malloy +
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - David Levithan/John Green
Gravel Queen - Tea Benduhn
Of All the Stupid Things  - Alexandra Diaz
The Blonde of the Joke - Bennett Madison
Empress of the World -  Sara Ryan

Wicked - Gregory Maguire
Even Cowgirls get the Blues - Tom Robbins +

The Bermudez Triangle - Maureen Johnson

Belmondo Style - Adam Berlin

Rainbow Boys - Alex Sanchez

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List - Rachel Cohen and David Leviathan

Down to the Bone - Mayra Lazara Dole

The Straight Road to Kylie - Nico Medina

Hero - Perry Moore (I've read this before and it was very good. It's about a gay superhero.)

Are We There Yet? - David Levithan

How I Paid for College - Marc Acito

+ Own

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you're joining again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be excited to read your reviews and good luck in a fascinating challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined too and have Nothing Pink on my list.

    GLBT list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, hon! I came to the challenge late, so I just finished up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.