Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekly Round-Up 11/23


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week and anything of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.

This week I'm reading The Secret Hour (Westerfeld) and  Eyes like Stars (Mantchev).  I'm listening to Superior Saturday (Nix).

Since last week I've finished Blue Moon (Noel), Little Pierre (San Souci/Catrow) and, on audio, Lady Friday (Nix).  And I've posted the review for Foundling (Cornish).




Award:


From Miss Cindy at a simple life and reading.  Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it.










From the Library is my weekly listing of what I checked out from the library this week.












The Gift of the Magi - O. Henry
Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins - Eric Kimmel
Lamplighter - D.M. Cornish
The Dreaming - Queenie Chan
Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see what you think of The Secret Hour. I love that series, though not QUITE as much as Uglies.

    I like the combining of all this stuff, too. I see you checked The Dreaming out. I hope it's better for you than it was for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover of the dreaming, but Amanda doesn't sound like it is very good.

    Great round-up, cute logo.

    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH the Dreaming cover looks awesome - cant wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those looks like some good reads!he he! and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.