The Christmas Reading Challenge:
- will run from Thanksgiving Day, November 26 through New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009
- you can choose 1 - 3 books...I know it seems a small amount, but it's a busy time of year and the challenge is only a little over a month.
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore or a book of Christmas short stories (sorry, no children's books, but YA novel is okay).
1. A War of Gifts by Orson Scott Card
2. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickins (read it every year)
3. Skipping Christmas by John Grisham (listen to it every year)
4. Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson