Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Wrap-Up









Books I Finished:

Wings (Pike)
Ophelia (Klein)
Ash (Lo)
The Dead and the Gone (Pfeffer)
Beautiful Creatures (Garcia/Stohl)
Something Rotten (Gratz)
Something Wicked (Gratz)
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Rennison)
Generation Dead (Waters)
I Am Legend (Matheson)
D.A. (Willis)

Audio Books finished:

The Wish (Levine)
Once Upon a Marigold (Ferris)
Mister Monday (Nix)
Grim Tuesday (Nix)

Based on a Book Movie Reviews:

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland 

Abandoned:
None

Challenges joined:

The November Novella Challenge
The Shelf Discovery Challenge

Challenge Status:

Garth Nix Mini-Challenge (status: 2/6)
Much Ado about Shakespeare Challenge (status: 4/6)
The Shelf Discovery Challenge (status: 0/6)
The November Novella Challenge (status: 2/4)
Scott Westerfeld Mini-Challenge (status: 0/2)
Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge (status 0/7)
Alice in Wonderland Challenge (status: 5/8 tasks)
Pretty Little Liars Challenge (status: 0/8)


Completed Challenges this month:

R.I.P. IV Challenge
GLBT Challenge 2009 

My favorite book this month was Beautiful Creatures and my favorite audio was Mister Monday.  It was a good reading month and I have to say I enjoyed my choices this month.
I hope you had a good reading month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.