Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekly Round-Up 11/30


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week and anything of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.

This week I'm reading Random Magic (Soren), The Secret Hour (Westerfeld), and Eyes like Stars (Mantchev).  I'm listening to The Christmas Story (Shepherd) and Skipping Christmas (Grisham).

Since last week I've finished A War of Gifts (Card) and Superior Saturday (Nix) on audio.



From the Library is my weekly listing of what I checked out from the library this week.  I didn't actually check anything out last week which is good because maybe I can make some headway on what I do have checked out.

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking the Westerfeld book? I like that series, though the third book wasn't as good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. It seems a little common for Westerfeld, but I'm not that far into it yet so maybe it will be a little more extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.