Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekly Round-Up 11/2 + Once Upon a Week!


What are you reading Mondays? is a meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.

This week I'm reading Kiss of Life (Waters) and Wake and Fade (Mann), I swear I mean it this time.  I'm listening to Sir Thursday (Nix).

Since last week I've finished D.A. (Willis), Generation Dead (Waters), and I Am Legend (Matheson) and on audio, I finished Grim Tuesday (Nix).



This week I'm also doing something super fun and participating in Once Upon a Week (fairy tale week) with Vanessa from Today's Adventure and a whole bunch of other really cool bloggers so look for some neat things this week.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Wake and Fade... they're definitely interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing how you liked the books, happy reading! Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Once A Week Fairy Tales. I' m glad you mentioned it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got lined up!

    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Hope you enjoy FADE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wake and Fade were both excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to reading how you enjoy them - Wake and Fade are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I loved Wake and Fade - can't wait for the third book. My son is a big fan of Nix's day of the week series. I'll have to try it myself.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot of fun reading ahead. Everyone is talking about Wake and Fade...Guess I'll have to look them up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These looks great! I love your blog by the way -- the colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.