Monday, November 30, 2009

Rainbow Connection Challenge - COMPLETE

I was only going to join 2 more challenges but look for more than that cause I'm going challenge crazy.
This challenge is just cute.
Sue is hosting the Rainbow Connection Challenge at its own dedicated blog.
I'm joining at the Single Rainbow level (reading 7 books) by either Author (first or last name) or Title starting with R, O, Y, G, B, I and V (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet) books.

This challenge is from January 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010.

R - Rampant - Diana Peterfreund
O - One for the Money - Janet Evanovich
Y - A Year Down Yonder - Richard Peck √
G - The Great Brain - John Fitzgerald +
B - Betsy-Tacy - Maud Hart Lovelace
- Into the Wild - Sarah Beth Durst
- Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn

+cross with another challenge


COMPLETED 3/25/2010

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! I love that...what a fun challenge - oh and BTW I love your snow :) HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.