Wednesday, August 26, 2009

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge IV - COMPLETE

It seems that I can't resist a challenge or at least this one. I'll go ahead and give it a try. This one comes from Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings. The R.I.P. IV challenges has several options but I'm going for:
Peril the Second:
Read Two books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose


Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural

R.I.P. IV officially runs from September 1st through October 31st.
So this is what I think I'm going to read:

1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
2. Beautiful Creatures

5 comments:

  1. Yay Andrea!! I'm so glad you're joining. P&P&Z is so good, and you can count it towards your Austen challenge, too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was thinking it could serve a dual purpose. I think this will be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating in this challenge too, and hope to finally read P&P&Z for this one.

    Here is my first post including the pool of books I am choosing from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to have you on board! A lot of people are going to be reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies this year, it will be interesting to see if the consensus leans towards it being a good read or not. I look forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea -
    This looks like a to fun to miss challenge.. looking forward to your reviews. I am going to join to even though I am already overwhelmed with challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.