Friday, August 21, 2009

BBAW nomination!



So The Little Bookworm's been nominated for Best YA Blog which is so awesome and cool and nice and other adjectives. I appreciate it so much. It makes me feel all nice inside.
Here's the meme for those who didn't participate last year. This is going to be fun!

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?

I'd say people actually reading what I write and commenting on it and hopefully going out and reading some of the books I have recommended. Part of my mission in life as a librarian is to expose others to great books and get them reading.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?

Amanda at The Zen Leaf has been great, commenting on all my posts and has been so super nice.

and J. Kaye at J.Kaye's Book Blog had the first challenge I joined and the first meme I started posting (What Are You Reading Mondays?) so I think she is a thumbs up.

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

I don't really know. I mean, I guess what was it like last year? I'm really lame at stuff like this.

9 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you. I love your blog. And that last question's really hard to ask for someone who didn't particpate! Now I have questions, and I have to go to Ana (Nymeth) with them, haha! thankfully she doens't mind so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I definitely agree, Amanda has helped/comments on my posts often!

    Hope you have fun participating in BBAW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to "meet" you via the BBAW meme! Your layout here is very cool. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! Isn't it exciting!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. It is exciting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! just think your follower list is going to explode. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.