Monday, August 3, 2009

What I'm Reading 8/ 3

What are you reading Mondays? is a meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.
Since last week I've finished The Hunger Games (Collins), Abhorsen on audio (Nix), and Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Carter). I'm reading Raven's Gate (Horowitz) but I should finish that up this afternoon. Next I'm going to read Saving Juliet (Selfors), another one for the Take a Chance Challenge. Then I'm planning on Libyrinth (North).

I'm still listening to The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (Lockhart) in the car and Skin Hunger (Duey) at work though I should be finished with both of them this week. I have no idea what I'll be listening to next though.

Oh and I watched Bride and Prejudice for the Everything Austen challenge. Best. Movie. Ever. (almost)

Oh yes, I'm also having my first giveaway for The Treasure Map of Boys. Enter if you are interested here.

6 comments:

  1. Bride and Prejudice - which version is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bride and Prejudice is a fun movie... have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bride and Prejudice is the Bollywood style adaptation of P&P. It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that might have been the Bollywood one. I've never seen a Bollywood film, but I've seen snatches and they look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna read Raven's Gate...ugh! So many books are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Bride and Prejudice. It was fun to see the Bollywood adaptation. The family cracked me up.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.