Monday, August 24, 2009

What I'm Reading 8/24 + an award!

What are you reading Mondays? is a meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.
Since last week I've finished The Summoning (Armstrong), Between Mom and Jo (Peters), & James and the Giant Peach (Dahl). I abandoned The Possibilities of Sainthood (Freitas). I'm currently reading Rumors (Godbersen) and plan on reading The Reformed Vampire Support Group (Jinks) next (it remains to be seen because I didn't like her Evil Genius so hopefully this one will be better) followed by The Loud Silence of Francine Green (Cushman).

On audio I finished Evil Star (Horowitz) and started Enthusiasm (Shulman). Next I'll listen to Nightrise (Horowitz).

I also watched the 2005 Pride and Prejudice movie for Everything Austen.

In other news, Celi.a at the adventures of cecelia bedelia gave me the "Your Blog Rocks" award so thanks! I'm happy you think my blog rocks. I think you rock too!

So I'm going to give this to:

Stacey at A Buckeye Girl Reads (who is so very nice)
Kath at Bookworm Nation (blog is so pretty and I like the reviews)
Andrea at Buried in Books! (who has the most awesome first name ;) )
Jill at The O.W.L. (love the owls, so cute)

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the Blog Rocks award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you read a lot!!!!!! Impressive :)

    And thanks so much for the award. Love it! and I like your owls too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. I have not read any on your to read list. Happy reading! My list is here:http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! Also, Nona has just started on Horowitz's series and loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award.
    Some of those books sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.