Monday, August 17, 2009

What I'm Reading 8/17

What are you reading Mondays? is a meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.

Since last week I've finished Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris (Gallico), Another Kind of Cowboy (Juby), and The Summoning (Armstrong) (look for the review this afternoon). I started Rumors (Godbersen) but had to return it so I'm going to pick it back up as soon as I can. Now I'm reading Between Mom and Jo (Peters) and James and the Giant Peach (Dahl). I plan on reading The Book of Lost Things (Connelly) next.

I finished listening to The Calder Game (Balliett) and started Evil Star (Horowitz). After that I'm going to listen to Enthusiasm (Shulman).

8 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Summoning, I like Kelly Armstrong books although I haven't read the YA books yet. Hope you have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got a lot of reading in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Mrs. 'Arris goes to Paris was a real book! I loved the movie. Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Armstrong's second book was better than the first. Are you planning to continue on with the trilogy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. J. Kaye - I might but not right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the summoning YET. I really need 2 read it.

    I luv ur blog :D

    my Monday post is here :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter just finished Calder Game and enjoyed it. Although she kept saying "calender game". I read the first book aloud to my 7th graders. They really like it.

    BTW I LOVE your owl!!!! I have them on my blog too. I call it the O.W.L blog. Outrageously Wonderful Literature for the middle grades. I'm going crazy with owls. My daughter just rolls her eyes.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.