Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Wrap-Up

 So I had a productive June. I'm not sure what got into me, but I finished quite a bit this month.





Books I finished:

The Last Olympian
The Stepsister Scheme
Ink Exchange
Fragile Eternity
Graceling
The Dust of 100 Dogs
The Luxe
The Forest of Hands and Teeth

8 Books, Woo! Pretty good for me.

Audio Books I finished:

Sabriel
The Giver

Abandoned: None

Challenges Joined:

Take A Chance Challenge

Challenge Status:

2009 Audio Book Challenge: 6/12
2009 Young Adult Book Challenge: 12/12 COMPLETE!
2009 Support your Local Library Challenge: 18/25
Scott Westerfeld Mini-Challenge: 0/2
GLBT Challenge: starts July 1st
Take a Chance Challenge: 2/10

I'd have to say my favorite book this month was The Dust of 100 Dogs. It was clever, original, emotional, and compelling. I am really enjoyed the Old Kingdom series and find that Lirael is even better than Sabriel, and that was pretty good. And I'm plugging away at my challenges, so fun!

I hope everyone had a great reading month too!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, and I've got to say, you're so much more sensible about challenges than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! :) I can't wait to read The Dust of 100 Dogs - it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.