Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays - The Hunger Games

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page





"Taking the kids from our districts, forcing them to kill one another while we watch - this is the Capitol's way of reminding us how totally we are at their mercy. How little chance we would have of surviving another rebellion."

12 comments:

  1. I'm currently entered to win this one and have my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's quite a teaser!

    I went for funny this week. My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that teaser certainly got my attention. I have this on my TBR pile
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been resisting this one for awhile now - not sure that I'll ever give in and read it though.

    Here is my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Now that book 2 is near, it's time to finally move this up on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh sounds good@

    http://booknerdextraordinaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! You're making me want to re-read it all over again! Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great teaser for this book! I absolutely loved The Hunger Games -- I read the entire thing in one night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last night I was well on my way to reading the whole thing (I started it at lunch) but sense prevailed and I went to bed. I bitterly regret it right now since I am sneaking in bits and pieces so far today. I'm going to have to take an early lunch just so I can read, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, awesome, amazing teaser. LOVE that book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! I hope you enjoy this one, I know I did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.