Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge - COMPLETE

A challenge that will help me fulfill a long time goal: finally getting around to reading those Stephanie Plum books I have laying around. My mom buys them and then I "borrow" them, but I haven't picked one up in a long time. I'm the one that got her reading them in the first place. *shakes head* Ah, well.

From J. Kaye's Book Blog, the Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge, the goal is to get caught up on the Stephanie Plum series, so create a list of the books you haven't read yet. You have between now and December 31, 2010. Don't include books you've read prior to or started before 7/23/09.

Here are the books that I need to read to get caught up:

1. Twelve Sharp
2. Plum Lovin
3. Lean Mean Thirteen
4. Plum Lucky
5. Fearless Fourteen
6. Plum Spooky
7. Finger Lickin' Fifteen

6 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining!!

    I have a mess load to catch up with compared to you. Also, I forgot about those between the numbers books...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be joining also - I have wanted to catch up for years. You have less than I do - I'm starting from seven.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined too, but I am only on number 5. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck everyone! I'm starting to think I have less to read than everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm joining & going to read the entire series again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I'm signing up too, but I've never picked up ANY of these books. I'm going to have to do some research to find out what order the books are in!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.