Monday, July 20, 2009

What I'm Reading + an award

What are you reading Mondays? is a meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.
Since last week I finished The Dead Drop (Allison) and Boy Meets Boy (Levithan) and decided to start reading Pride & Prejudice (Austen) so I can do the rest of my Everything Austen Challenge. I finally finished An Abundance of Katherines!

And now I'm listening to Skin Hunger (Duey) at work, on a Playaway. Does anyone else like those? I think they are pretty neat. I've still got Abhorsen (Nix) on in the car but I should be done with it pretty soon. I'm thinking of listening to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince again since I've just seen the movie (loved it!). Either that or The Disreputlable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (Lockhart).

So right now I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and after that I'm going to read The Hunger Games, I think. Frankly, I haven't really decided yet.

*************************************************************************************

Kristen at BookWorming in the 21st Century has given me the Humane Award. Thanks Kristen! Kristen has a very pretty site and reviews YA books too! I love her reviews and her blog in general.

The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals.

10 comments:

  1. I just read your review of "The Dead Drop." Nona would love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear fantastic things about Hunger Games, you should read that next. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the vote for The Hunger Games. It's one of my favorites of the year.

    I'm past the halfway mark in An Abundance of Katherines. Strange book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Skin Hunger and can't wait for the second book. I hope you're enjoying it! And you're so sweet saying those things about my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great week, looks like you have some good reads.
    Congrats on the award!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. J. Kaye - it's a really cute series; funny and sometimes sad but good for a children's mystery series.

    Jess & Amanda - looks like Hunger Games is next, lol

    Kristen - aw, you're welcome, thanks for saying nice things about my blog. And I really like Skin Hunger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did well last week. I only read two books but I reviewed them both which is rare for me.
    I've never heard of a Playaway. Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your books this week!

    Congrats on the award : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just downloaded Disreputlable History of Frankie Landau-Banks too but maybe I will listen to Harry 6 again. It has been a long time. Seriously though, you need to read The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.