So here's how it works: Between January 1 and December 31, 2010, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a food in the title: Donut Days - Lara Zielin +
- A book with a body of water in the title: The Dead-Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan
- A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson Burnett *
- A book with a plant in the title: The Mystery at Lilac Inn - Carolyn Keene *+
- A book with a place name (city, country) in the title: Alive and Well in Prague, New York - Daphne Grab +
- A book with a music term in the title: This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen
Other Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is allowed.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
- There will be a single prize at the end of the challenge. Readers who complete the challenge and write up a wrap-up post (or wrap-up comment) are eligible. I'll figure out a way to make it international.
*cross over with another challenge