Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Fairy Tale Character Are You?

What Fairy Tale Character Are You?



You are The Gingerbread Man. You are so animated that it sometimes is exhausting just to keep up with you! You are always running around from one place to the next and you usually have about three thousand projects on the go at one time. You love to gab with anyone who will listen and you are always the person to ask when you want to catch up on the gossip. Sometimes you can be a bit of a tease, and you love to fool around and have fun. In fact, if something isn't making you happy you stop doing it!

Hmmm...I don't know about all that. I'm pretty laid back although I do usually have a lot going on.

ETA: I decided to see what Disney character I am.

You are... ALICE (Alice in Wonderland)! You are very curious and unpredictable. You tend to act before you think, and so tend to get into unpleasant predicaments.

Patently untrue, but funny because WAY back in college my friends and I assigned everyone roles from Alice in Wonderland and I was Alice.


Check out these quizzes here to see what fairy tale character you are.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I don't know what I would say to that. Maybe be sure not to accept any rides accross the river with a fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quiz. I am... Cinderelie

    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.