Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekly Round-Up 1/4 + awards


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week and anything of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
I didn't read anything last week or listen to anything.  I didn't really have a lot of time.  So this week I'm going to try to read Envy and Splendor (Godbersen) and listen to Twelve Sharp (Evanovich).

Nothing from the library this week.


Awards:
Jill of The O.W.L. gave me The Circle of Friends Award.  Thanks so much!


A Buckeye Girl Reads gave me the Happy 101 Award.  It is so cute.  Thanks!

List 10 things that make you happy.
1. My family
2. My dogs
3. Doing craft type things
4. Reading
5. Playing on the computer
6. Sunshine
7. Warm covers
8. Hot chocolate
9. Shopping
10. Sleeping late

3 comments:

  1. That cupcake award is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had much time for reading lately, either, or any time at all for blogging! Trying to get caught up now.

    I love Stephanie Plum novels, but I've never listened to one on audio - I bet they're good that way!

    Happy New Year!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your well deserved awards. Love your 10 things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.