Sunday, February 14, 2010

Truly, Madly

Lucy Valentine is stuck with the family matchmaking business when her father goes on holiday to avoid a scandal.  The only problem is that Lucy does not possess the same matchmaker skills as her father and is scared of messing up.  Add to that a potential murder mystery and the hot private detective in her building and Lucy might be in over her head.
My type of ESP related only to lost objects, and that certainly didn't pertain to what I'd seen in the images of me with Sean.  Not even close. p.44
I'll be honest.  I wasn't expecting much from this book.  It looked like a little throwaway chick lit.  But I was pleasently surprised by how fun and compelling it was.  I enjoyed the paranormal aspect of it and I liked the mystery part.  It was a really fun book and the romance is pretty sizzling.  I loved Sean and I loved Lucy.  I think they will make a cute couple.  They reminded me of Heather Wells and Cooper and a little of Stephanie Plum and Morelli, a cute, sweet romance with a little bit of danger.  Just like this book.  I will definitely be recommending this series to mystery lovers.

*won from Library Thing's Early Reviewers*

Leelou Blogs
Just a note to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  I hope you have a lovely day regardless of if you plan to celebrate it or not.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. I'll keep my eye out for it since i'm participating in a mystery challenge. I love Stephanie Plum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book!!

    BTW, there is a lot of white space between your header and where your actual page starts!! I thought your whole page was blank for a minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reviewed this one as well and really enjoyed it. I'm glad to see I wasn't alone on that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.