Monday, June 1, 2009

What I'm Reading this Week

I did not follow the reading plan I laid out last week at all. C'est la vie. I got something better in from the library. So this week I'm reading The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan, then I'm going to finish The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines and start Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr.

I'm listening to Sabriel by Garth Nix in the car, narrated by the awesome Tim Curry and An Abundance of Katherines by John Green at work.
I did finish Dirty Laundy, Tantalize, and Suite Scarlett.

Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading!

8 comments:

  1. All the Rick Riordan books in our library are a bit tied up right now, so I just have to wait. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm going to have to read this one fast because there are a whole lot of people waiting behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree about "Tantalize" on audio. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read a John Green book one of these days. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never stick to the plan. I have Ink Exchange on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting sidetracked is half the fun LOL.
    I loved Sabriel and have the next two in the series to continue on with but they slipped down the list a bit with so many great books out there!

    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get sidetracked easily too

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.