Monday, June 8, 2009

What I'm Reading

I finished 3 books since last week which is amazing for me. I read The Last Olympian (Rioridan), The Stepsister Scheme (Hines), & Ink Exchange (Marr). All were good but I really enjoyed Ink Exchange. So now I'm reading Fragile Eternity (Marr) and when I'm done with that I'm going to start The Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman or Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I haven't decide yet. I'm still listening to Sabriel (Nix) in the car and An Abundance of Katherines (Green) at work.

Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.

6 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed Marr's "Ink Exchange." I personally thought it was her best work so far, but it received so many bad reviews. I didn't get that.

    Also...

    Mr. Linky is too slow in loading, so I moved your link to the actual post. I think I am going to start doing this on Mondays because the widget is too unstable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great reading week ~ I'm looking forward to your review on Sabriel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your reading!

    I'm reading Wicked Lovely ATM, glad to hear that you enjoyed Ink Exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Ink Exchanged and loved it. How is Fragile Eternity?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.