Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekly Round-Up 12/28 + an award


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week and anything of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm reading Envy and Splendor (Godbersen) and listening to Twelve Sharp (Evanovich).


Last week I did an all Christmas review week so I posted: 

Good and Perfect Gifts
Let It Snow
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (audio) 
Skipping Christmas
A Christmas Carol
Wishin' and Hopin'


Award: 
 In other news,

Gofita at Gofita's Pages gave me the Circle of Friends Award which was so nice.  Thanks.  So I must mentioned five things that I love to do.
1. Play with my son
2. Read
3. Watch movie
4. Do crafty type things
5. Shopping (though I hate to admit it)


I'd like to give this to this five bloggers:
1. Amanda at the Zen Leaf
2. Bookworm Nation
3. Runa at One Reader's Trash is Another Reader's Treasure
4. Jill at the O.W.L.
5. Kaye at Kaye's Book Review



No books from the library this week

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh - thanks! I need to sit down and do a HUGE post on awards I've been given. It's a goal for holiday break.

    Awesome books this week. I bought my husband the A Christmas Story book because I saw it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.