Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays - Let It Snow

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page





I tried to arrange my expression in the most casual funny-meeting-you-here, isn't-life-hilarious! way I could.  From the way my jaw muscles were straining by my ears, I'm pretty sure it was a lot more like my I've-got-lockjaw! face.

p.113  From "The Jubilee Express" by Maureen Johnson
Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

18 comments:

  1. Forcing Christmas cheer. It happens. Nice tease! Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they say "fake it 'til you make it!"

    Mine is here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ouch! I hope things turn out alright for that one.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds hilarious! Love it...great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I've got lock-jaw face" ... very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious, Perfect for the season.
    Here is mine:http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lock-jaw face, how fun! This sounds like an excellent read. Thank you for popping by my blog. I am now going to search for this book. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a hilarious teaser. I can see it now.

    Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that face! Good teaser.

    Here's my teaser at my brand new website!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great book for the holidays. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got this book last Christmas, and it's definitely a feel-good holiday read. Hope you're enjoying it. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes yes, I really enjoyed this book! Especially Johnson's story. I know what part that's from, nice choice of teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee. Thanks for the funny teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.