Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Autism Awareness Challenge - COMPLETE

PageTurners is hosting the Autism Awareness Challenge since April is Autism Awareness Month and I'm going to join. This is an important issue striking children and it is important for people to become aware of it.

Starting April 1st 2010


Read and Review a book or multiple books dealing with ASD or learning disabilities.
Link your reviews in our comment box

They have some book suggestions over on their blog. I've read Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great challenge! I hadn't heard about it... Autism is such an important thing to be aware of, and sadly its prevalence is growing. I'll see if I can track something down to read. :)

    Elise
    http://onceohmarvellousonce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.