Monday, May 18, 2009

What I'm reading this week

I went through Impossible really fast last week. It was an excellent book and I couldn't put it down. This week I started Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty so that I can read the new one in that series Perfect Fifths after that. I also finished the Charlie Bones series on audio since the new one isn't out till the end of the year. I started Tantalize in the car and I'm still listening to Suite Scarlett at work. It is taking me forever, but I only listen to it when I do a certain kind of work and I haven't been doing much of that lately. I'm hoping to finish it up this week though.

4 comments:

  1. My son really likes the Charlie Bones series.

    What are you thinking of Suite Scarlett? I love Maureen Johnson and I've heard that one is good. I'll get to it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read it but sometimes I like to listen to books that I've read since the narrator can make a difference. It's really good (I'm a huge Maureen fan) and the narrator is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED "Tantalize" on audio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to out Tantalise!
    Have a great reading week.
    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.