Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Wrap-Up


Books read:

And Another Thing (Colfer)
Bloodchild (Butler)
The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Basil (Miller)
Attack of the Volcano Monkeys (Miller)
Alice I Have Been (Benjamin)
Truly, Madly (Webber)
Sister of the Bride (Cleary, ebook)
A Little Princess (Burnett, ebook)
Me and Death (Scrimger)
Shades of Grey: The Road to High Saffron (Fforde)


 Audio Books finished:

Harriet the Spy (Fitzhugh)
Plum Lucky (Evanovich)
From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (Konigsburg)
Fearless Fourteen (Evanovich)


Nancy Drew finished:


 The Mystery at Lilac Inn (audio)
  The Secret of Shadow Ranch
  The Secret of Red Gate Farm
  The Clue in the Diary (e-book)
  Nancy's Mysterious Letter (audio)
  The Sign of the Twisted Candles (audio)

Based on a Book Movie Reviews:

Harriet the Spy
A Little Princess
From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil. E. Frankweiler

Challenge status:
 
Take a Another Challenge (status: 2.5/12 tasks)
Twentyten Challenge (status: 5/20)
Buck A Book Reading Challenge (status: 30)

Challenges Joined:

Dystopian Challenge @ Parajunkee's View (status: 1/5)


Completed Challenges:

The Shelf Discovery Challenge (6/6)

My favorite book this month would have to be And Another Thing.  I really liked how it captured the Hitchhiker's spirit.   My favorite audio would be any of the Nancy Drews but especially The Mystery at Lilac Inn.  I love Laura Linney's narration.  I got through a lot of audiobooks this month, 6!  But my reading was a little hampered by my inability to decide what to read next.


4 comments:

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.