Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekly Round-Up 2/1


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week and anything of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm reading The Hollow (Verday) and A Little Princess (Burnett) and I'm listening to Harriet the Spy (Fitzhugh) and Fearless Fourteen (Evanovich).

Since last week I've finished Does My Head Look Big in This? (Abdel-Fattah) and And Another Thing (Colfer).

Reviews posted:
Very LeFreak (Cohn)
Evolution, Me and Other Freaks of Nature (audio) (Brande)
Lean Mean Thirteen (audio) (Evanovich)
Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging (movie)



I didn't check anything out this week from the library.  I have some great books on hold, but I'm trying to get a lot of what I have checked out read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.