Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nancy Drew February Recap

I've done fairly well getting through the Nancy Drews and since I set up my Sleuthing Sundays, I've been posting several at once every other Sunday.  I find that my recaps are getting a little snarky.  I love Nancy Drew but there is an abundance of exclamation points and some fairly obvious plot points.



4. The Mystery at Lilac Inn
5. The Secret of Shadow Ranch
6. The Secret of Red Gate Farm
7. The Clue in the Diary
8. Nancy's Mysterious Letter
9. The Sign of the Twisted Candles

2 comments:

  1. I've only read the first 2 books and they were great. I stopped reading them because I don't have much money. But, I think its great that people still appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlia - I mostly get them from the library since I can't drop 9 bucks a piece for that many books. But they are still great books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.