Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - A Little Princess

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page




When Becky went down-stairs, she was not the same Becky who had staggered up, loaded down by the weight of the coal-scuttle.  She had an extra piece of cake in her pocket, and she had been fed and warmed, but not only by cake and fire.

e-book p. 54 A Little Princes Frances Hodgson Burnett

13 comments:

  1. Oh, A Little Princess! I like Becky already.

    Here's my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/02/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a long comment. It disappeared. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke - I can't seem to comment on your teaser, but I love it. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, nice, nice! I love the movie version, and hope to read the book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! This is definitely one of my favorite childhood books (and I love the movie, too).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read this, but it looks so sweet! Great teaser :)

    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.