Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2009 Young Adult Book Challenge - COMPLETE

COMPLETED

I've decided to do a book challenge and I'll start with something I'm good at, YA books. I'll be doing the 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog and I'll be listing my books here as I go. The challenge is to read 12 YA books this year.


Here is my completed list of books.!


1. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

2. Need by Carrie Jones

3. Switch by Carol Snow

4. Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith

5. I So Don't Do Mysteries by Barrie Summy

6. This Book Isn't Fat, It's Fabulous by Nina Beck

7. Impossible by Nancy Werlin

8. Being Nikki by Meg Cabot

9. Dirty Laundry by Daniel Ehrenhaft

10. The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines

11. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

12. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to drop in to welcome you to the YA Reading Challenge. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am reading NEED now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congratulations! Next year, I plan to increase the amount. I had no idea I read so many YA books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.