Thursday, February 20, 2014

Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan (The Lynburn Legacy #2)

With her link to Jared broken, Kami is alone and scared. But like the feisty girl reporter that she is, she begins making plans to defeat the evil sorcerers now threatening to overtake her town. Finding allies is the first step and that might be harder than she thought.

I loved Unspoken so much and yet it took me a long time to get around to the sequel. I think that is partly because people keep talking about the ending on Twitter and I wasn't up for it yet. It turns out though if you are spoiled that the ending is shocking it actually makes it less shocking or at least that is what happened to me. It's the downside of following an author. Anyway, other than that I wish I had read Untold sooner. It was really good though less funny than the first book. I admire Kami for her willingness and courage to stand up to the sorcerers and there were some plot threads left open, aside from the obvious big character developments, that I can't wait to find out the answer. I also hope that (spoiler) the link between Ash and Kami is severed though how many times she can do that I don't know. I actually found that part pretty surprising. All in all, it was definitely a middle book. Now I can't wait for the finale.


*Just a note to say that this is my 1,000 post! That is just so amazing!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.