Monday, November 18, 2013

Weeky Round-Up 11/18

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.

This week I'm reading Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen  and Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan and listening to Rotters by Daniel Kraus, read by Kirby Heyborne. With my son I'm reading Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Ramage by Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith.

I finished Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard and Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers last week.


Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan (The Lynburn Legacy #2)
 It’s time to choose sides… On the surface, Sorry-in-the-Vale is a sleepy English town. But Kami Glass knows the truth. Sorry-in-the-Vale is full of magic. In the old days, the Lynburn family ruled with fear, terrifying the people into submission in order to kill for blood and power. Now the Lynburns are back, and Rob Lynburn is gathering sorcerers so that the town can return to the old ways.

But Rob and his followers aren’t the only sorcerers in town. A decision must be made: pay the blood sacrifice, or fight. For Kami, this means more than just choosing between good and evil. With her link to Jared Lynburn severed, she’s now free to love anyone she chooses. But who should that be?

1 comment:

  1. I'm listening to Rotters, too! I have been for over a month now - it's a long one! It's very different from what I expected but it's kept my attention.

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens is now on Facebook!

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.