Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Round-Up 11/11

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.

This week I'm reading Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen and listening to Rotters by Daniel Kraus, read by Kirby Heyborne. With my son I'm reading Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Ramage by Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith.

I finished Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard and Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers so I will be reviewing those soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am listening to Rotters, too! It's much different than I thought - I had no idea it was about bullying as well as grave robbing. It's been darker and sadder than i expected, but compelling. I am in Part 2 now.

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens is now on Facebook!

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.