Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Round-Up 11/4

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.

This week I'm reading Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard and the finishing Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen and listening to Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers, read by Angela Goethals. With my son I'm reading Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Ramage by Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith.

I reviewed Allegiant by Veronica Roth.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have some good books going on. I did a lot of reading with a Halloween theme last week :)

    I just saw Allegiant in a bookstore this weekend, but I still need to finish listening to the second book. Sp hard to keep up with all the series and trilogies!

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens is now on Facebook!

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.