Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekly Round-Up 7/8

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
This week I'm reading by The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen and The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting by Bunmi Laaditan and listening to The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente, read by the author. 

Last week I reviewed Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews. 


This week on SYNC you can download Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford, read by Nick Podehl and She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith, read by a Full Cast. Downloads are free til Wednesday. Thursday the new downloads are The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann, read by Peter Altschuler and Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens, read by Simon Vance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.