Friday, September 3, 2010

It's a Book by Lane Smith

I recived this picture book for review after seeing the trailer for it which I thought was brilliant and precious and funny as well as many other adjectives.  And the book is just as cute.  I've read this a couple of times to my son during his bedtime reading and he seems to like it too especially because I do voices for the ape and the donkey.  The donkey doesn't understand that a book is not a complicated electronic device.  It's a book as the ape tries to explain to him.  It is very cute.  My son likes it because of the voices and the pictures.  I like it because of the subtle commentary of how the new generation will not understand such a simple concept.  It's just a book.

2 comments:

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.