Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Round-Up 6/24


Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading
this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.

This week I'm still reading by The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente and The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting by Bunmi Laaditan and listening to Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews, read by Kathleen Mcinerney.

Last week I reviewed Of Poseidon by Anna Banks, read by Rebecca Gibel.



This week available for download til Thursday on SYNC is Once by Morris Gleitzman and Letter From Birmingham Jail by Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.