Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Stones of Ravenglass by Jenny Nimmo (Chronicles of the Red King #2)

The second book of the Chronicles of the Red King finds Timoken still looking a home and then, when he finds it, dealing with his enemies and supernatural forces that wish to stop him.

(Some SPOILERS)
If I'm being honest I'm not entirely sure what I want to say about Ravenglass. It was a good book, for sure. Timoken finds a place to call home and tries to build a castle for himself and his friends but meets with supernatural resistant. Also he is hunted by some enemies and in the end defeats them, is found by all of his friends and they make a home together in the castle that he builds. I didn't really connect with Timoken that much so his story didn't grab me like, for example, Charlie Bone's did. But still it was a good story and I am definitely going to get the third one and hear more about Timoken and his children.


John Keating was once again the narrator and I enjoyed his reading. The audio book was very well done.

5 hours, 46 minutes.

Chronicles of the Red King
#1 The Secret Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.