1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Read by Rebecca Lowman and Maxwell Caulfield. 12 hours, 82 minutes.
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Read by Neil Gaiman. 5 hours, 45 minutes.
3. Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews. Read by Isabel Keating. 5 hours, 3 minutes.
4. Of Triton by Anna Banks. Read by Rebecca Gibel. 7 hours, 52 minutes.
5. Viva Jacquelina! Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Over the Hills and Far Away by L.A. Meyer, read by Katherine Kellgren. 9 hours, 29 minutes.
6. The House of Hades by Rick Riordian, read by Nick Chamian. 17 hours, 30 minutes.
7. The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente, read the author. 8 hours, 23 minutes.
8. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handeler, read by Khristine Hvam. 6 hours, 30 minutes.
9. When Did You See Her Last? by Lemony Snicket, read by Liam Aiken. 4 hours, 22 minutes.
10. The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer, read by Maxwell Caulfield. 9 hours, 29 minutes.
11. Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro, narrated by Emma Galvin. 6 hours, 3 minutes.
12. The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie, narrated by Richard E. Grant. 8 hours, 12 minutes.
13. The Secret Kingdom by Jenny Nimmo, read by John Keating. 5 hours, 43 minutes.
14. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie, narrated by David Suchet. 6 hours, 53 minutes.
15. The Stones of Ravenglass by Jenny Nimmo, read by John Keating. 5 hours, 46 minutes.