Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly Round-Up 1/6

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
I'm reading The Here and Now by Ann Brashares. And I am listening to Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, read by Rebecca Lowman and Maxwell Caulfield.

I think I may have given up on Rotters. I switch to a Christmas book over the holidays and I haven't felt like going back. Maybe I'll try again another time. It's a long book but what I got through was really good.

I'm planning on doing a "what books I got over the holidays" post later this week so look for that. I read 2 ARCs that were brilliant but the reviews won't be up till closer to publication date: Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt and We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. Amazing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.