Monday, July 27, 2009

What I'm Reading 7/ 27

What are you reading Mondays? is a meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.
I finished Pride & Prejudice (Austen) just this morning so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I'm going to start Hunger Games (Collins) this afternoon and after that I plan on reading Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover (Carter).

I also finished Abhorsen (Nix) this morning and am going to start listening to The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (Lockhart) next in the car. At work I'm listening to Skin Hunger (Duey) which I'm really enjoying.

7 comments:

  1. You have some really great YA selections on deck. I am looking forward to hearing what you think of Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if you're reading The Hunger Games now, you won't have too long to wait until Catching Fire comes out. That's definitely a perk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both The Hunger Games and Skin Hunger - both wonderfully written - can't wait for the sequels next month!

    I am embarrassed to admit I've never read a Jane Austen book. I have Emma on my shelf, but there are so many good books to choose from!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hunger Games" is on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all your books! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I loved The Hunger Games so much that I didn't go to sleep one night in order to finish it. I am interested to hear what you have to say!

    I also read Sabriel but have been going back and forth on whether or not to read it's following novels. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about Abhorsen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stayed up WAY too late last night reading Hunger Games, it is so good. I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.