Monday, July 13, 2009

What I'm Reading 7/13

This week I'm finishing Gilda Joyce: The Dead Drop (Allison) and then starting on Rumors: A Luxe Novel (Godbersen) or Boy Meets Boy (Leviathan) depending on how I feel.
I'm listening to Lirael (Nix) in the car but I'm almost done so I'll move onto Abhorsen (Nix) next. And I'm almost done with An Abundance of Katherines (Green) finally! So I'm going to listen to Skin Hunger (Duey) at work when I'm done.

Last week I said I was going to break from Hunger (Grant) to read The Dead Drop but I just couldn't put it down so I finished it. Then I got my ARC in of The Treasure Map of Boys (Lockhart) so I just had to read that one first.

Check out J.Kaye's Book Blog for what others are reading.

8 comments:

  1. Wow -- sounds like you got a ton of reading done. Have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the Treasure Map of Boys? I just got that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great last week! The Treasure Map of Boys looks good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week! I haven't heard of any of those authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard John Green is a great YA author - he's on my list to try.

    Skin Hunger is an amazing, riveting book, though it is disturbing, too. I can't wait to hear what the audio version is like. You can see my review at:
    http://greatbooksforkidsandteens.blogspot.com/2009/05/teenya-review-skin-hunger.html

    (don't worry - no spoilers!)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow _ great week!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came across your blog from Twitter!
    Have a great week and happy reading :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.