Thursday, January 20, 2011

LazyGirl Reads Mini-Challenge - COMPLETE

This seems cute so I thought I'd sign up.  I'll list as I go.
  • This challenge goes from Jan. 1st 2011- Apr. 1st 2011
  • Rules: Choose 4 books according to the following guidelines.
    You don't have to pick the books ahead of time! Be creative! While the other categories are self explanatory, 'Something blue' can mean a book with a blue cover, a book with the word 'blue' in the title, a book that takes place at sea...anything you want!

    COMPLETED 3/3/11

    1. Something old Gigi by Colette
    2. Something new - Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
    3. Something borrowed - Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
    4. Something blue - Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich

    4 comments:

    Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.