Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Picks

 I used to do monthly wrap-ups but I've decided not to anymore.  So I thought something fun could be to share my favorite books and audios from the month.



Favorite book:
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Despite the fact that it was scary and disturbing, it was really well written, had a great plot that overcame my fear and sucked me right in and some truly memorable characters.  Reeves has some serious talent that cannot be ignored.  Also the cover is just amazing.



Favorite audio:

The Mysterious Howling (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place #1 by Maryrose Wood
This was an extremely fun book and I am so happy that I checked it out.  I actually enjoyed the narrator and think she did a wonderful job.  Her characterizations were spot-on.  The plot was fun and different and the main character was delightful and smart.


What was your favorite book of the month?

2 comments:

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.