Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sleuthing Sundays - Nancy Drew 44

The Clue in the Crossword Cipher (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories 44)
"I knew it wouldn't be long before Nancy would become involved with some enigma.  This one sounds like a real challenge."  p.8
Nancy travels to Peru to solve a 300 year old mystery.  Invited a new friends, Nancy, Bess and George set out to solve a dangerous mystery which leads them through parts of South America where they also learn about the ancient cultures of South America.

 This was  a fairly interesting mystery.  There was a lot of history and it was something different from the standard European country mystery.  I still want to know why George and Bess' parents let them wander around the world so much.  Though I guess I would want those opportunities for my child too.  There were several harrowing close calls but, of course, Nancy Drew comes through them just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.