Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekly Round-Up 6/9

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
I'm reading  All Joy and No Fun by Jennifer Senior. I'm listening to The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie, Narrated by Richard E. Grant

This week on SYNC you can download All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, narrated by Meredith Mitchell (Tantor Audio) and Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare, performed by Richard Dreyfuss, JoBeth Williams, Stacy Keach, Kelsey Grammer, and a full cast (L.A. Theatre Works)
Thursday the new downloads are Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, narrated by Morven Christie and Lucy Gaskell (Bolinda Audio) and The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom, John Sherrill, Elizabeth Sherrill, narrated by Bernadette Dunne (christianaudio).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.