Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekly Round-Up 6/2

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
I'm reading  All Joy and No Fun by Jennifer Senior. I'm listening to WARP: The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer, narrated by Maxwell Caulfield.




This week on SYNC you can download Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro, narrated by Emma Galvin (Hachette Audio) and The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie, narrated by Richard E. Grant (Harper Audio). Downloads are free til Wednesday.
Thursday the new downloads are All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, narrated by Meredith Mitchell (Tantor Audio) and Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare, performed by Richard Dreyfuss, JoBeth Williams, Stacy Keach, Kelsey Grammer, and a full cast (L.A. Theatre Works)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.