Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Round-Up 6/23

Weekly Round-Up is my wrap-up of last week's activities and includes what I'm reading this week, reviews I've posted, books in the mail and anything else of interest plus From the Library, my weekly listing of what I've checked out from the library.
I'm reading  All Joy and No Fun by Jennifer Senior. I'm listening to The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie, narrated by Richard E. Grant.

Last week I reviewed Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro, narrated by Emma Galvin.


This week on SYNC you can download I’d Tell You I Love You, But THen I’d Have To Kill You by Ally Carter, narrated by Renée Raudman (Brilliance Audio) and Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery, narrated by Colleen Winton (Post Hypnotic Press).  Downloads are free till Wednesday.
Thursday the new downloads are  Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick, narrated by Noah Galvin (Hachette Audio) and October Mourning: A Song for Matthew Shepard by Lesléa Newman, narrated by Emily Beresford, Luke Daniels, Tom Parks, Nick Podehl, Kate Rudd, Christina Traister (Brilliance Audio).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.